There are thousands of white label tools on the market. When entering a white label marketing tool on Capterra or G2, you see a never-ending list of solutions. Agencies spent hours and days comparing and testing them.
But there is good news! You don’t have to. Together with Ecomstack agency, we’ve made a list of the 20 best white label tools every agency needs this year.
The Ecomstack.io team shared with us the tools they use to automate marketing tasks. There is a proven toolset with all features, screenshots, pricing, and alternatives to help you choose a tool that meets your agency needs.
White label tools for marketing & sales
VibeTrace for marketing automation
VibeTrace is a marketing automation platform providing all-in-one white label software for digital agencies’ growth. It means that you don’t have to pay for different apps to launch personalized web push, pop-ups, email marketing campaigns, collect visitors’ data for clients. With VibeTrace you have all these tools in one and use them under your own domain name and URL.
In addition to full-fledged marketing tools, VibeTrace provides numerous CMS modules and integrations with unlimited accounts for each of your clients. Everything you have to care about is their success. Software development, email deliverability, and hardware are already done for you.
White label features:
- Flexible customization: design, domain name, URLs.
- On-site personalization and product recommendations based on website visitors’ behavior and personal data.
- Web-push notifications.
- Software for white label email marketing automation: trigger and manual campaigns.
- Pop-up windows.
- Facebook and Google Ads.
- Real-time analytics.
- Landing pages.
- Feedback & reviews.
- Reports of users activity, campaigns results, and products.
- Ready-made scenarios and campaign templates.
- Ready-made integrations with most popular e-Commerce platforms like PrestaShop, WooCommerce + on-demand integrations.
A full list of features can be accessed here:https://vibetrace.com/marketing-automation-features/
Top 3 advantages:
- Visitors’ behavior and personal data based personalization of all the triggered messages.
- Easy-to-customize templates and scenarios for web-push, pop-up, email campaigns.
- Integrations with popular e-Commerce platforms.
Also, Vibetrace provides flexible pricing based on usage and custom requirements
Using VibeTrace we could focus more on our business, as it does all the job you need. We have a 50% increase in sales from email using the email remarketing tool.
Simona Popescu from AccesoriiBarbati
Personalization was the most important thing we’ve missed for years. Now we’ve increased the conversion rate by 27% using VibeTrace web and email recommendations. Thanks
Michal Stasz from BrandsExclusive
Flywheel WordPress hosting for client billing
Work with WordPress clients? Use Flywheel to manage their website hosting, team collaboration, and billing under your brand name. There is a Growth Suite to help you:
- create custom client subscriptions,
- build reports,
- automate billings,
- manage websites,
- resell managed WordPress hosting.
If you need help in your clients’ site’s migration, there are Flywheel experts to help. It is free.
Here is how its admin panel looks:
FlyWheel dashboard. Image source
- Branded reports
- Analytics dashboard
- Website and client management tools
- Service creation
- Client billing & subscriptions
- Plugins & themes templates
- Managed WordPress hosting
Pricing: from $113 to $275 per month
The price depends on the traffic and the number of websites you host.
- If your clients’ traffic is less than 100,000 visitors/month, start with a Freelance plan ─ $133/month.
- If you have 400 000 traffic clients with up to 30 sites, choose pick Agency plan ─ $275/month.
- Marketing agencies that will provide service for more than 100 clients with 1,6 million traffic get special prices from Flywheel.
|User-friendly interface. It is relatively easier to master than hosting platforms alternatives.||Temporary bugs of the website deployment.|
|This white label tool is faster aster than others. Responsive support team.||Only WordPress websites can be added.|
White label WordPress sites hosting alternatives:
- Progress Sitefinity
ProofHub for white label project management
ProofHub is a perfect software for team collaboration on clients’ projects, task management, team discussions via chat, workflow boards, results analysis via reports. To stay connected with remote employees, it provides a mobile app with all the functions on board.
For digital agency, it is the best way to:
- Keep all the ideas and meetings in one place — no scattered data across different apps and platforms.
- Schedule and manage tasks of each team member.
- Get feedback on creatives and advertising content from clients.
- Analyze and present team/campaign performance
There is a white-label tool in ProofHub to personalize your account with brand colors and themes. In addition, there is an opportunity to use a custom domain and logo.
- Docs & content management
- Team discussions, comments on tasks
- Calendar and deadline tracking
- Notifications for team members
- Agile Methodology
- Opportunity to assign tasks
- Client Portal
- Ready-made templates
- File Sharing
Pricing: from $50 to $99 per month
For agencies, it is better to choose an Ultimate control plan with white-label features. There is no opportunity to manage custom team roles; clients have access to your boards as well as customization.
There is a 14-day free trial with all features.
Easy to use interface
Collaboration features for remote teams
|UI is fast but a bit erraticLow-quality tutorials|
Limited access management
Too expensive for small teams
White label project management software alternatives:
Tilda for white label landing page building
It is a no-code white label tool for building marketing landing pages, e-stores, presentations, online courses, blogs, portfolios for agencies. There is a list of templates to create within 30 minutes, which means fast hypotheses testing.
For digital agencies, they offer white label features like removing Tilda branding from the footer part. Also, you can add any domain names, fonts, logos, colors you want. In addition, it has SEO optimization fields, various integrations with third-party tools, CRMs digital agencies use.
- Customization of domains, templates, designs.
- 210+ ready-made templates.
- HTML input.
- Opportunity to copy-paste code to WordPress.
- SEO optimization tools.
- Domain hosting.
- Integrations with email.
- Access management.
- Drag and drop website builder.
- Online firm builder.
- Polls and surveys.
Pricing: from $0 to $25/per month
You can start with a forever-free plan to test Tilda’s basic features. But agencies prefer Business plans for the opportunity to copy-paste code and the number of websites to create.
|Good starter templates.|
Functionality to manage membership.
Forms and CRM are good enough for decent use cases.
Good SEO compatibility.
|Many half-baked features.|
Poor image management.
You need to have basic design skills to use it.
Alternative white label website building tools for marketing agencies:
Lumen5 for white label social videos
If you want to make high-quality white label videos for your clients’ socials, this marketing tool will automatically do it for you. Create videos from your existing content and make videos a regular part of your marketing strategy.
Thus, in addition to standard video making, Lumen5 can analyze the text through AI to add video, music, images. It is perfect for articles distribution:
There is no need to change settings each time you work with a new client. With Lumen5 Brand Presets, you have all the settings saved in the system so that you can back it any time.
Speed up the video production by inviting more team members to work on a tool.
There is an opportunity to create a video starting from the link, template, text, video, or images.
- “Text to video” transformation of articles and blog posts into video content.
- Video templates.
- AI to automate the scene length, text positioning, keywords highlighting.
- Video formats to optimize video for better performance and conversion rates.
- Media library with stock photos & videos.
- Visual builder for video customization.
- White label options: brand colors, logo and watermark, font choice.
- Access management.
- Support and training.
Pricing: from $15 to $199 per month
There is a free plan with unlimited videos, but it includes watermarks. For agencies that want to create video under their brand, the price starts from $79/month. Premium plan includes all the essential features marketing agencies need:
- Stock photos and videos.
- Custom styles and colors.
- 1080 video resolution.
- Brand kits.
If you have a big team and want to save templates, upload your watermarks and fonts, choose a Business plan.
|Web-based video editing service;|
Collection of royalty-free media;
Great automatic features.
|No image or sound editing features;|
The maximum video length is 5 mins.
Alternative tools for white label marketing video creation:
- Sprout Social/Landscape by Sprout Social
Xtensio for business presentations and collaterals
Xtensio aims to help marketing agencies align strategic communication with clients via living documents and presentations.
You can create white label buyer personas, fact sheets, pitch decks, marketing plans, reports, and landing pages created using this tool. You don’t even need design skills to build any because there are hundreds of ready-made templates and drag-and-drop builders.
Each document is easy-to-share with clients, then copy, update, and personalize for other projects.
- Animations & Transitions
- Video Content
- Live data inclusion
- Audio Content
- Object Inspector
- Collaboration Tools
- Customizable Templates
- Offline/Offline Editing
- Media Library
Pricing: from $0 to $200 per month
The best start for agencies is the Standard plan, where you can add your fonts and colors. If you want to manage accesses, export reports, change links, try Expert or Company plan.
|Easy-to-use even for a novice without design skills.|
The ability to review with collaborators and make changes quickly helps distributed teams.
|Poor flexibility in the template design.|
No “drag and drop” functional within the templates.
Alternative white label tools to create presentations and reports for agencies:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Conga Document Generation
Miro ─ white label tool for visual collaboration with a client
This tool is created to bring your team and client together. Using it, you can make everything you need to develop marketing campaigns that delight clients and drive the business forward using it.
Miro is perfect for:
- Marketing strategy, gather data from surveys and interviews, build client buyer personas, and create a customer journey map.
- Campaigns design: planning, brainstorming, mapping clients’ campaigns, defining an audience, setting goals.
- Creative production, thinking over briefs, concepts, sketches, tracking tasks.
They’ve got hundreds of ready-made templates to fit any workflow. There are marketing ones, for example:
- Website Wireframing Template
- User Story Map Template
- Timeline Workflow
- Voice of Customer Template
- Product Positioning Template
- Newsletter Template
- Infographic Template
- Buyer Persona Template, etc.
Pricing: from $0 to $20 per member per month
Special for agencies, they have a Consultant plan.
Its advantage is a separate workspace for every client. This plan includes all the features from Team one. There is no minimum seat requirement and guests number.
Moreover, you can control their access.
If you want to test it first, there is a free plan with three editable dashboards and core integrations.
When you need more, there are three basic plans to choose from:
- Team starts from $10/member/month.
- Business starts from $20/member/month.
- Enterprise for big teams with custom pricing.
|The ability to have multiple people collaborate in one space.|
Ability to plan/ brainstorm tasks simultaneously with team members.
|User interface is complex.|
It’s tough to navigate across functionalities.
Free plan is limited to 3 active boards only.
White label alternatives of Miro for agencies:
White label tools for invoicing and payment
Invoice Ninja: Small Business Invoicing & Payments
Invoice Ninja is a tool for invoicing, accepting payments, tracking tasks and expenses. It is perfect for small businesses and freelancers.
- Dynamic Dashboard Data
- Link Multiple Companies (x10) with 1 Login
- Recurring Invoicing & Auto-Bill
- Attach 3rd Party Files to Invoices & Expenses
- Customize Invoice Fields
- Create Projects, Tasks & Track Time
- Send Invoices & Quotes from your Gmail Account
- Create Group Workflow Settings
- Kanban Boards to Manage Projects
- Custom Domain
- Create Client Subscriptions: Recurring & Auto-Billing
- Attach Invoice & Quotations PDFs to Emails
- Invoices History
- Fully Customizable Invoice Design
- Accept Deposits & Partial Payments
- Alerts When Client Views & Pays Invoices
- Create Reports, Accounts Aging & Client Statements
- Tax Settings per Line Item or Invoice Total
Pricing: from $10 to $14+ per month
There are four plans in Invoiceninja. You can start with a free plan with 20 clients, 4 templates, and white label invoices, and other free tools. But if you want to serve more clients, choose Ninja Pro Plan with all features included. For the opportunity to get a 30-day guarantee, you should pay $14-44 per month (according to the number of users).
Free trial: 14-days
White label alternative tools for SEO:
White label tools for SEO
SE Ranking for website ranking
SERanking is an all-in-one tool for SEO analysis. With backlink checking, website audit, real-time position tracking, and other tools, you can boost your clients’ traffic growth.
As an agency within SE Ranking, you can set up domains (e.g., seo.yourbrand.com) and separate accounts for your clients’ website optimization campaigns. There is no need for hosting. White label SE Ranking platform looks like it’s your SEO software. You can customize colors, interface, logo, upload a custom header and footer at the newly created domain, reports, and emails.
- Custom access management.
- Automated and manual reports.
- Website audit.
- Position monitoring.
- Backlink checker.
- Marketing plan.
- Competitor analysis.
- Performance-based invoicing.
Pricing: from $39/month to $189/month
There are three plans to choose from:
- Essential ─ $39/month
- Pro ─ $89/month
- Business ─ $189/month
The last one is the most suitable for marketing agencies and offers the broadest range of services available.
You can either pay daily, once in three days, or weekly. With the last option, you get a 40% discount on all the packages.
Free trial: 14 days
|Accurate and easy-to-use.|
Automated & manual SEO progress reports.
Traffic changes monitoring tools.
Easy website audit.
|Extra fees for advanced tools.|
Onboarding is too overloaded with information.
There is no 24/7 support.
There is room for reporting system improvement.
White label alternative tools for SEO:
- Moz Pro
White label link building tool: Page One Power
Page One Power provides agencies with an effective link-building service to boost clients’ SERP positions & brand awareness. It means they do all link-building jobs, which you present under your brand.
In addition to link placement, they analyze your client existing content and advise how to improve the content strategy to get better SEO results.
No spam; they do only a white hat SEO.
White label services Page One Power provides:
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Content Marketing
- SEO Consulting
- Technical SEO Audit
Pricing: Depends on your client niche and needs
For example, a typical link-building campaign can vary from $3,500 to $5,000.
However, they also advise that project and business needs will differ.
|Transparent service and pricing.||Some clients mention misunderstandings on goals.|
|Very communicative team.|
Netpeak Spider for in-depth website SEO health check
Digital agencies use this tool for regular SEO audits of small and huge websites (100K+ pages):
- issues check,
- website scraping,
- research data collection,
- competitors analysis,
- site structure analysis,
- reports about optimization progress.
Netpeak Spider offers agencies white-label site audit reports in PDF. It includes SEO on-page analysis in graphics/diagrams and recommendations for a client under your brand (logo and contacts).
- Automatic SEO audit.
- Broken links and images optimization.
- Duplicate content check.
- Redirects check.
- Code status, HTTP headers analysis.
- Website status.
- Spell check.
- Validator and generator of XML Sitemap.
- Crawling and indexing instructions.
- Integration with Yandex and Google Analytics.
- Data segmentation.
- Site scraping and web data extraction.
- Crawling of multi-domain.
Pricing: from $0 to $39 per member per month
The Freemium plan provides all the basic features if you want to test this tool. But to get access to white label reports and integrations, you need to pay for a Pro plan. It will cost you $117 because any plan demands one payment for three months as a minimum.
|Access to all essential features on the Freemium plan.|
Search Console, a GA integration.
The opportunity to crawl data from every webpage on a website.
SEO audit results in PDF, presented in diagrams and graphics.
|Inability to export reports on Limited Freemium plan.|
No opportunity to export reports to Google Drive on Freemium and Lite plans.
No macOS desktop version.
Only desktop version of the software.
White label SEO audit tool alternatives for agencies:
- Marketing 360
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
White label tools for PPC & Ad management
Admixer.Network for white label native Ads
It is a platform for different types of white label advertising campaign creation and management. Digital agencies choose it for a flexible approach to building exactly that unique ad their clients need. Admixer.Networks are famous for their powerful tech stack, service quality, and responsive support.
This tool is excellent for managing mobile, video, native, desktop, in-app, CTV, or RichMedia Ads. In addition, you can easily customize your ad network with white-labeling options, time zone, and currency.
- Ad campaigns forecasting
- Detailed effectiveness analysis
- Automatic performance optimization
- Real-time reports
- Data management
- White label advertising templates
- Audience targeting & slicing
- Header bidding
Admixer.Network says about CRM-based pricing: pay as much as you want. But Capterra mentions that it has a $500 one-time payment.
There is a free trial.
|Detailed reports||Non-intuitive interface|
|Real-time analytics||Poor customization|
White label alternatives for native advertising:
White label social media management & monitoring tools
Mention for media monitoring
Mention is a white-labeled software for marketing agencies to grow their client’s brand awareness and engagement. This tool gathers all your clients’ mentions online.
Tracking a brand, competitor, or industry topic; their platform allows customers to compare and analyze online conversations and create content based on important social and web insights.
With the help of this data, you can present clients with the detailed results of your team’s performance.
Marketing agencies love Mention for the opportunity to generate competitors’ analysis and automatically send it to your clients in a branded report.
- Plan, publish and manage social media posts
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn integration
- Post analytics.
- Competitive Analysis.
- Twelve social media and web monitoring.
- Reports on keyword targeting, custom feeds, alerts, etc.
- Influencer identification.
Pricing: from $0 to $166 per month (billed yearly)
Agencies prefer Company plan for the opportunity to get numerous alerts, track over 100,00 mentions, use unlimited social accounts. However, its price starts at $600+ per month.
|It monitors a million sources in 42 languages.|
It generates timely reports of brand mentions.
Integration with Slack makes it easy to keep track of brand mentions as soon as they appear.
It allows discovering influencers.
|It can get pricey for small agencies.|
The tool has limited keyword functionality.
It doesn’t archive mention data, so the content is lost if someone removes a post.
White label alternatives for social media monitoring:
- Sprout Social.
- Cision Communications Cloud.
- Salesforce Social
PromoRepublic for social media management
The PromoRepublic is a white-label software for agencies that manage social media marketing projects for numerous clients. It provides all the necessary tools braided under your name, style, and domain. In addition, there is a special list of solutions created especially for agencies.
This white label platform provides a workspace for your team and client discussion over ideas.
- Visual posts builder
- 6,000+ templates
- Auto-posting according to client’s niche, social platform, and post type.
- Projects and roles management.
- Content discussion and approval.
- Performance tracking.
- Rich customization.
- Branded PDF reports.
Pricing: from $19 to $199 per month
The choice depends on the number of team members, clients, and social profiles.
There is a special price for agencies that want white-label features. You can get it on demand from the PromoRepublic team, but the website says about $182 per month. It will be added to Agency or Expansion plans.
The price for the Content Bundle option with unique templates and compounds tailored for your business starts at $149.
The trial is available on demand.
|Integration with the most popular social media platforms.|
It offers a vast pool of post ideas, ready-made templates, visuals, etc., for customizing.
Both user’s and customer’s interfaces are intuitive and easy to use.
Automatically generated branded reports are very informative, with their insights on the essential social media metrics (including followers, engagement, and post reach).
It also includes a collaboration platform with the Client’s Interface.
In addition, its private dashboards allow your customers to view, approve tasks, and comment on the projects for better efficiency.
|Some integrations (like Pinterest and Instagram) are pretty basic.|
Post repetition feature could be more flexible.
The interface is only English (no language localizations).
White label alternative tools for agency social media marketing:
- Content Studio
FAQ on white label tools for marketing agencies
What is white-label marketing software?
A white label marketing automation platform is aimed to help your team with repetitive tasks like lead generation, email marketing, reporting, social media marketing, analytics, etc. White labeling is about making the results of these processes done by software or service look like yours. You remove the branding and put your company name to make clients feel personal and build trust.
What is white label marketing?
It is when a marketing company uses another company’s tools to do marketing service under its name. For example, a marketing agency uses VibeTrace white label tools to launch lead generation automation campaigns for clients under the company brand name.
Why do agencies need white-label software?
Since agencies have many clients, they need to automate routine tasks with third-party solutions. Thus, it is much easier to let some tools collect leads on the website, send emails and make reports for clients under your agency’s brand. Here white label tools come in handy!
Here are some potential benefits of using white label marketing:
– White label automation solutions save time and resources, allowing your marketing team to focus on the strategy part of your service.
– They can improve your offerings and scale your revenue.
– White label platforms help to build a trustworthy relationship with customers.
– It is a lot cheaper to use another company’s trigger messages software than to design it.
– An opportunity to increase the number of marketing services your company does for clients.
How to pick a white label tool that meets my marketing agency needs?
1. Analyze your team’s strong and weak points. For example, if you don’t have an email marketer, think about the relevant white label tool to outsource this additional service.
2. Check your past marketing campaigns to find growth points. If social media marketing services within your team cost more than they brought in, you can hire a white label tool to automate this process.
3. Asset your budget. Look at your past service sales to count potential profit from automating this process.