Increase Conversion Rate
Looking for a solution to increase your conversion rate?
There are so many points for Conversion Rate that is hard to decide.
We can help.
Your traffic does not purchase right away.
Vibetrace follows every customer throughout the Customer Journey and serves smart messages to guide him to the next step until purchase.
To increase conversion rates, Vibetrace does the following:
analyze user behaviour across channels
personalizing the entire shopping experience
engage with customers to take them to the next step
97 out of 100 people leave your website!
Think about it. If you have a 3% conversion rate you loose 97% of your traffic!
increase in conversion rate
tests & campaigns
How to increase conversion rate
How much traffic do you actually convert into sales? Do you want to convert more?
Visitors come to your website
You pay lots of money on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, comparison engines, offline advertising, affiliate marketing, marketplaces and countless other online sources. Or you get them for free through SEO, social network or other referrals. Save money you spend on advertising!!!
First 5 seconds: convert Visitors to Prospects
People clicking your ads are somehow interested in your products/services. The first thing is to convince them they can find what they are looking for. Otherwise they will bounce, hitting the back button or closing the page. What you can do here:
- A/B testing and Heat Maps for landing pages
- Special offers and personalized brand adverstising
- Sign-up points to newsletter, wishlists, daily deals
Keep users on site, decrease bounce-rate
Get shoppers to buy from you, turn them into customers
This step is about persuasion: you have the best products for your client and he has to know it. Even if it’s not ready to make the purchase right away, there are plenty of things to do:
- Social Proof (reviews, other people opinions)
- Create scarcity: limited offers, time-constrained promotions
- Personalization: product recommendations that are tied to each user profile
- Email remarketing do get them back on your website
- Retargeting on Google Adwords and Facebook
- Shopping sessions analytics
- Behavioral widgets with special offers, vouchers, promotions
Convince shoppers to buy right now
Almost there, very close to purchase. Make them buyers
This stage is crucial as cart and checkout abandonment can reach 70%. You need to find solutions to drop the abandon rate to minimum:
- Actionable cart and checkout analytics
- Cart recovery emails
- Triggered incentives with calls to action
- Shoppers polls, feedback and reward programs
Decrease abandoned checkout, recover carts!
Done, purchase confirmed. Repeat customer anyone?
Do you consider a one-time buyer really a customer? Certainly, the cost of acquiring a new customer is much higher than retaining a loyal customer. So you should build your repeat-customer-base. What can you do on this step:
- Customer follow-ups and ask-for-reviews
- Personalized newsletters
- Exclusive offers and recommendations
It’s much cheaper to sell to an existing client than to acquire a new one
Happy friends in your community
The last step in the funnel is converting customers into a community. That’s why you have a community manager to invest time on social media, contacting customers and keeping them happy. Well done! With Vibetrace you have a long-term happy customer